A legal audit of a company’s activity is the verification of a company's documents, carried out in order to assess the compliance of legally relevant documents with current legislation and identify vulnerable points of a business that have material and legal consequences that are unfavorable to a business.
Such consequences may arise as a result of inspections by regulatory authorities, court proceedings and actions of unscrupulous employees.
LEGAL AUDIT INCLUDES INSPECTION OF:
• legal structure of the organization;
• constituent and corporate documents;
• labor relations;
• a system of liability and inventory accounting;
• contractual base, including the correctness of the execution of contracts, additional agreements, annexes, acts of acceptance of goods / works / services;
• title documents for immovable property;
• court cases, enforcement proceedings, payables and receivables;
• foreign trade activities of the company;
• the company's relationship with the authorized state bodies;
• use of trademarks, service marks, appellations of origin.
LEGAL AUDIT ALLOWS:
• ensure maximum legal protection of the company;
• to identify areas of risk, to identify the potential possibility of attracting business and managers to civil, tax, administrative or criminal liability;
• obtain information on the compliance of the company's activities with current legislation, established business and judicial practice;
• check the effectiveness of the use of the provisions of current legislation;
• decide on the effectiveness of maintaining a lawyer in the state or concluding a contract for legal subscriber services;
• correct the identified errors based on the recommendations of a qualified lawyer.